We offer fully managed, flexible coding solutions designed to achieve or surpass our clients’ productivity goals, including improved coding accuracy, decreased backlog, and reduced DNFB days. Our highly experienced and credentialed (AHIMA and AAPC) coders may work remotely or on-site, allowing our clients the flexibility to scale their program up or down, unrestricted by geography. Mindseeker offers Coding support for short term (maternity leave, vacation coverage, short staff) or can support for long term.
In addition to managing our coders, we also monitor accuracy and offer results reporting monthly. We help our clients track performance seamlessly, capturing inaccuracies upfront and bringing additional value, insight, and control to your overall operation.
Medical Coding that Mindseeker Provides:
- Inpatient Coding
- Observation Coding
- Emergency Department and Urgent Care Coding
- Clinics (i.e., Wound Care, Infusions, Medical Oncology, Radiation Therapy, PT/OT, etc.)
- Ambulatory Surgery (SDS) Coding (including Cardiac Caths, GI Studies, and Interventional Radiology)
- Physician Practice Coding (including E&M and CPT)
- Medical Oncology
- Edit Reconciliation
- HCC Coding (Risk Based)
Outsource your coding with Mindseeker, and realize the following benefits:
- Improve A/R days and cash flow
- Reduce backlogs
- Meet or exceed current coding productivity and accuracy goals
- Expand coding capabilities, improving growth and reputation
Other Healthcare Services:
Need More Information?
Let’s Start Something new